Find cheap hotels in Thornton
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Thornton
Finding Thornton Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Thornton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Waterville Valley Resort. You can choose among 5 Thornton hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Thornton
When you're thinking about where to stay in Thornton, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Thornton hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Gilcrest Cottages and Motels
- Pine Valley Cabins
The city of Thornton has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Thornton include:
- Waterville Valley Resort
- Welch Mountain and Dickey Mountain Loop Trailhead
- Loon Mountain Ski Resort
- Franconia Notch State Park
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area
- Waterville Valley Ice Arena
- Waterville Valley Golf Course
When making plans for your trip to Thornton, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Thornton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Thornton, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Thornton are typically August and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 242 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 287 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 189 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 303 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Thornton is 1021 mm.