Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre offers its guests a complimentary water park, a waterslide, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 15000 square feet (1400 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kids' pool, a hot tub, and a fitness centre are also featured at the family-friendly Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Thunder Bay hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 181 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 15000 sq ft of conference space
- 1400 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1970
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free water park access
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking
, Free self parking
, Free RV, bus, truck parking
Airport: Thunder Bay, ON (YQT-Thunder Bay Intl.) (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
Parking: Free self parking, extended parking, and RV/bus/truck parking
Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre offers 181 forms of accommodation with DVD players and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This Thunder Bay hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cots (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Chicago Joes – Overlooking the pool, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a complimentary water park and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path to lift
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at anytime
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in all accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property.Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff do not wear personal protective equipment
- Debit cards not accepted
- Protective clothing is not available for guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitiser
- Staffed front desk
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is not available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually wrapped food options are not available
- No gap period between guests' stays
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500.00 per accommodation, per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: CAD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Victoria Inn Hotel Thunder Bay
- Victoria Thunder Bay
- Victoria Inn Hotel Convention Centre Thunder Bay
- Victoria Inn Hotel Convention Centre
- Victoria Convention Thunder
- Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Hotel
- Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Thunder Bay
- Victoria Inn Hotel and Convention Centre Hotel Thunder Bay
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Green Key Eco-Rating Programme
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Thunder-Bay-Hotels-Victoria-Inn-Hotel-and-Convention-Centre.h900513-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Thunder-Bay-Hotels-Victoria-Inn-Hotel-and-Convention-Centre.h900513-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Thunder-Bay-Hotels-Victoria-Inn-Hotel-and-Convention-Centre.h900513-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&