Find cheap hotels in Tiaong
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiaong
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiaong
Finding Tiaong Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tiaong? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tiaong
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Tiaong, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Tiaong hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Villa Del Rosario Resort
The city of Tiaong has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiaong include:
- Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club
- Summit Point Golf and Country Club
- San Sebastian Cathedral
- SM City Lipa
- The Mabini Academy
- Fernando Air Base
- Nestle Philippines Lipa Factory
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiaong?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tiaong, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tiaong are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 2 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 42 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tiaong is 74 mm.