Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and fridges
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- For dining with pool views, stop by Oasis Restaurant, one of the property's 4 restaurants
- Take a swim in the 4 outdoor pools
- Amenities include a gift shop, multilingual staff and a terrace
- On-site recreation includes 2 outdoor tennis courts, a health club and racquetball/squash
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the location
- 6 minutes by foot from Pocillos Beach and a 3-minute drive from Puerto del Carmen Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 4671 reviews
About the Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All InclusiveLocation Calle Suiza, 4, Tias, Lanzarote 35519
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Airport transfers
- All available beverages included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All Inclusive offers its guests 4 the outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a kid's pool. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All Inclusive. Self parking is free. This 4-star Tias resort is smoke free.
- 598 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1988
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -4
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -2
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Arrecife (ACE-Lanzarote) (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All Inclusive offers 598 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Oasis Restaurant – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Yashima Restaurant – This buffet restaurant only serves dinner.
Los Jameos Restaurant – Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Yaiza Restaurant – This buffet restaurant only serves dinner.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the resort. 4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Beach volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
- 24-hour check-in
- Online Penalty Collection
- ClubHotel Paraiso Lanzarote Resort
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort All Inclusive
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort All Inclusive Tias
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Tias
- Lanzarote Paraiso Resort
- Paraiso Resort Lanzarote
- Riu ClubHotel Paraiso Lanzarote Resort
- Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort All Inclusive Tias
- Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort All Inclusive
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote All Inclusive Tias
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote All Inclusive
- Riu Paraiso nzarote Inclusive
- Hotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort - All Inclusive Tias
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.