Find cheap hotels in Tiguert
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiguert
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiguert
Finding Tiguert Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Tiguert? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tiguert has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiguert include:
- Atlantica Park
- Taghazout Beach
- Golf Tazegzout
- Imsouane Beach Panoramic Viewpoint
- Port of Imsouane
- Imsouane Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiguert?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tiguert, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tiguert are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas September and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tiguert is 8 mm.