Find cheap hotels in Tiptree
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiptree
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiptree
Finding Tiptree Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Tiptree? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tiptree has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiptree include:
- Colchester Zoo
- Layer Marney Tower
- Abberton Reservoir
- Benton Hall Golf and Country Club
- Colchester Golf Club
- East Anglian Railway Museum
- Jumbo Water Tower
When arranging your Tiptree getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Southend-on-Sea (SEN-Southend Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiptree?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tiptree, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tiptree are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and December, whereas April and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 11°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tiptree is 23 mm.