Find cheap hotels in Tiquina
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiquina
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiquina
Finding Tiquina Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tiquina? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tiquina
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Tiquina, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotel in Tiquina for the free breakfast:
- Hostal titicaca 3810
The city of Tiquina has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiquina include:
- Strait of Tiquina
- Copacabana Stadium
- Horca del Inca
- Basilica of Our Lady of Copacabana
- Sucre Square
- Museo del Poncho
- Copacabana Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiquina?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tiquina, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tiquina are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually July and June. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 295 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 46 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 18°C and the nighttime average is 1°C. Average precipitation for this season is 46 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 179 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tiquina is 566 mm.