Find cheap hotels in Tiracol
Hotels from £6
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiracol
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiracol
Finding Tiracol Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Tiracol? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tiracol
When you're thinking about where to stay in Tiracol, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these Tiracol hotels for their free breakfast:
- Hill Rock
- Fort Tiracol Heritage Hotel
The following Tiracol hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hill Rock
The city of Tiracol has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiracol include:
- Tiracol Fort
- Reis Magos Church
- Tiracol Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Baga Beach
- Calangute Beach
When arranging your Tiracol getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiracol?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Tiracol, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tiracol are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas March and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 801 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1665 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tiracol is 2606 mm.