Find cheap hotels in Tiznit
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tiznit
Most frequently booked hotels in Tiznit
Finding Tiznit Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Tiznit? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Tiznit hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tiznit
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Tiznit, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these Tiznit hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Idou Tiznit
- Tigmi Kenza
This Tiznit hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Hotel Idou Tiznit
The city of Tiznit has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tiznit include:
- Prince Moulay Abdallah Garden
- Grand Mosque
- Tiznit Municipal Swimming Pool
- Youssef Ibn Tachfin Dam
- Specialized Institute of Applied Technology
- Al Fath Mosque
When arranging your Tiznit getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Agadir (AGA-Al Massira) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tiznit?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tiznit, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tiznit are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are April and December, whereas September and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 25°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tiznit is 8 mm.