Find cheap hotels in Tochigi
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tochigi
Most frequently booked hotels in Tochigi
Finding Tochigi Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tochigi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tochigi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tochigi include:
- Ohirasan Shrine
- Renshoin Rokkakudo
- Tochigi City History Museum
- Tochigi Kuranomachi Museum of Art
- Tochigi Doll Float Museum
- Shinmeigu Shrine
- Kinryuji Temple
When is the Best Time to Explore Tochigi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Tochigi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tochigi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 235 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 455 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 18°C. Average precipitation for this season is 528 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 359 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tochigi is 1577 mm.