Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and electric kettles
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the room service
- Within a 15-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 224 reviews
About the APA Hotel Asakusa Tawaramachi EkimaeLocation Nishia Asakusa 1-2-3, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0035
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at APA Hotel Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 465 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Tokyo Asakusabashi Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Tawaramachi Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
APA Hotel Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae offers 465 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free newspapers and a hairdryer. Beds feature down comforters. 50-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
APA Hotel Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae has a restaurant on site.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath. This service features separate men's and women's areas.
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property provides luggage storage on check-in and check-out dates only. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted for guests with a valid reservation number and check-in date included. Any deliveries requiring payment on arrival or refrigeration will be returned. The hotel cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Clothing, including swimwear, is not permitted for guests using public baths or hot springs. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 800 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 3500 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- APA Hotel Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae Tokyo
- APA Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae Tokyo
- APA Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekimae
- APA Asakusa Tawaramachi Ekima
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.