Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with fridges, free newspapers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a gift shop and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and comfy beds
- Within a 10-minute walk of Sensō-ji Temple and Asakusa Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 13 reviews
About the HOTEL ANN ASAKUSALocation 2-10-6, Nishiasakusa, Tokyo, Tokyo 111-0035
As a guest of HOTEL ANN ASAKUSA, you'll find gift shops/news stands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 92 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Skytree Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Tawaramachi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
HOTEL ANN ASAKUSA offers 92 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 3 AM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Additional fees apply to children 0-12 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Children age 0-11 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
Guests arriving after 3 AM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number – 東京都30台台健生環き第103
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- HOTEL ANN ASAKUSA Tokyo
- ANN ASAKUSA Tokyo
- ANN ASAKUSA
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.