Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat include a restaurant and a coffee shop
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Tokyo Midtown and 5 minutes from Tokyo Tower
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 30 reviews
About the HOTEL EMIT SHIBUYALocation 1-8-11 Jinnan, Tokyo, Tokyo 150-0041
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 72 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Shibuya Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Shibuya Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
HOTEL EMIT SHIBUYA offers 72 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
HOTEL EMIT SHIBUYA has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Room names indicate varying check-in and check-out times, which override posted check-in and check-out hours.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- HOTEL EMIT
- EMIT SHIBUYA
- Hotel Emit Shibuya Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.