Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a lift
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Just a 2-minute drive from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and a few minutes from Yasukuni Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the Hotel Keihan Tokyo YotsuyaLocation 1-24 Yotsuya, Tokyo, Tokyo 160-0004
There are 2 restaurants on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 121 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Yotsuya Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Metro station: Yotsuya Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Keihan Tokyo Yotsuya offers 121 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include toilets with an electronic bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Hotel Keihan Tokyo Yotsuya has 2 restaurants on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1400 for adults and JPY 1400 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Keihan
- Keihan Tokyo Yotsuya
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.