Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and electric kettles
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 6 minutes by car from Akihabara Electric Town and 6 minutes from Toyosu Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 62 reviews
About the Mitsui Garden Hotel Nihonbashi PremierLocation 3-4-4 Nihonbashi Muromachi, Tokyo, Tokyo 103-0022
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A hot tub, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at Mitsui Garden Hotel Nihonbashi Premier. This 3.5-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 264 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Tokyo Kanda Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shinnihombashi Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Mitsui Garden Hotel Nihonbashi Premier offers 264 forms of accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Mitsui Garden Hotel Nihonbashi Premier has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
A scheduled power outage will take place July 6 at 12:30 AM - July 7, 2019 at 9 AM. Bar Matsu is closed July 6 and Nihonbashi Asada is closed from 11:30 AM on July 6 to 5 PM on July 7, 2019.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests traveling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2700 for adults and JPY 2700 for children (approximately)
- Air conditioning fee: JPY 0 per day
- Refrigerator fee: JPY 0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.