Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 13 minutes by foot from National Diet Building and a 2-minute drive from Yasukuni Shrine
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 35 reviews
About the NEST HOTEL TOKYO HANZOMONLocation 2-18 Hayabusacho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 102-0092
NEST HOTEL TOKYO HANZOMON offers its guests multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 102 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2018
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (22.2 km / 13.8 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Yotsuya Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Kojimachi Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
NEST HOTEL TOKYO HANZOMON offers 102 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Children age 0-11 stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- NEST HOTEL HANZOMON
- NEST TOKYO HANZOMON
- NEST HANZOMON
- Nest Hotel Tokyo Hanzomon Japan
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.