Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests like the bar and room service
- Just a 4-minute walk from Samurai Museum and 8 minutes on foot from VR Zone Shinjuku
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
Really enjoyed our stay
Nice hotel with small but comfortable rooms.
About the Shinjuku Granbell HotelLocation 2-14-5 Kabuki-cho, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 160-0021
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a garden are also featured at Shinjuku Granbell Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 485 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Tokyo Seibu-Shinjuku Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Higashi-shinjuku Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel offers 485 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, designer toiletries and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with pay-per-view films. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Shinjuku Granbell Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in times vary by room type. Guests must check in at 5 PM or 7 PM, as noted in the relevant room names. All other room types allow 3 PM check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
A scheduled power outage will take place on January 6, 2020 from noon to 5 PM. Guests must vacate their room during this time. Check-in starts at 5 PM on this date.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1700 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel
- Granbell Hotel
- Shinjuku Granbell
- Shinjuku Granbell Hotel Tokyo
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.