Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, fridges and microwaves
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the location's nightlife
- Just a 2-minute drive from National Diet Building and a few minutes from Tokyo Midtown
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 59 reviews
About the The Centurion Hotel Classic AkasakaLocation Akasaka 3-11-8, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 107-0052
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. The Centurion Hotel Classic Akasaka also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a lift. A complete renovation of The Centurion Hotel Classic Akasaka was completed in October 2017. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 1 building
- 23 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 13
- Dining venue
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (20.9 km / 13 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Yotsuya Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Akasaka-Mitsuke Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
The Centurion Hotel Classic Akasaka offers 23 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Beds feature premium bedding. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The Centurion Hotel Classic Akasaka has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property’s photos are representative of rooms offered and may differ from the actual room received.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- Centurion Hotel Classic Akasaka
- Centurion Hotel Classic
- Centurion Classic Akasaka
- Centurion Classic
You should know
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.