Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 4 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to aromatherapy, body treatments or massages at MANDARA SPA
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and 5 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the local sightseeing
- Just a 1-minute drive from Kabuki-za Theatre and a few minutes from Ginza Wako Building
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 3142 reviews
About the The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo ShiodomeLocation 1-6-3 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo 105-8333
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome offers its guests a full-service spa and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. There are 5 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome also features laundry facilities, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a lift. This 4-star Tokyo hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 490 guestrooms or units
- 38 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2003
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Tokyo (HND-Haneda) (18.7 km / 11.6 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Shiodome Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Shiodome Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
The Royal Park Hotel Tokyo Shiodome offers 490 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Harmony – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chinese Wine Dining XVIN – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Macrobiotic Cafe Chaya – This Cafe serves lunch and dinner.
The Bar – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, MANDARA SPA. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who book Breakfast Included rate plans receive breakfast for each paying guest on the reservation. Breakfast is not included for children who stay free. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Bookings of more than 9 guests are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3025 for adults and JPY 1512 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- HOTEL SHIODOME
- ROYAL HOTEL SHIODOME
- ROYAL PARK HOTEL SHIODOME Tokyo
- ROYAL PARK SHIODOME Tokyo
- ROYAL SHIODOME
- ROYAL SHIODOME HOTEL
- Tokyo PARK HOTEL SHIODOME
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.