Find cheap hotels in Tonami
Hotels from £24
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tonami
Most frequently booked hotels in Tonami
Finding Tonami Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Tonami? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Tonami hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
The city of Tonami has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tonami include:
- Tonami Sankyoson Museum
- Tonami Art Museum
- Tonami Tulip Gallery
- Tonami Provincial Museum
- Tonami Tulip Park
- Senkoji Temple
- Shogawa Water Memorial Park
When making plans for your trip to Tonami, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tonami?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tonami, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tonami are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and October have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tonami is 39 mm.