Find cheap hotels in Toquerville
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Toquerville
Most frequently booked hotels in Toquerville
Finding Toquerville Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Toquerville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Toquerville
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Toquerville, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Toquerville for the free breakfast:
- Zion's Nest
- The Young Home Bed and Breakfast
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Toquerville enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- The Young Home Bed And Breakfast-close To Zion National Park
- The Young Home Bed And Breakfast-near Zion Natn. Park
The city of Toquerville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Toquerville include:
- Wells Fargo Silver Reef Museum
- Sky Mountain Golf Course
- Pah Tempe Hot Springs
- Red Cliffs Recreation Area
- Quail Creek State Park
- Mollie's Nipple
- Sand Hollow State Park
When arranging your Toquerville getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into St. George, UT (SGU) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Toquerville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Toquerville, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Toquerville are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas July and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 22°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 97 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 39°C during the day and 14°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 41 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is -1°C. Average precipitation for this season is 57 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Toquerville is 195 mm.