Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Japanese cuisine while dining at AKIRA Back
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include concierge services, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from TIFF Bell Lightbox and 4 minutes on foot from Princess of Wales Theatre
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 170 reviews
About the Bisha Hotel TorontoLocation 80 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, ON M5V 2G3
Bisha Hotel Toronto offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Bisha Hotel Toronto. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 96 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2016
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (26.3 km / 16.3 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: St Andrew Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Bisha Hotel Toronto offers 96 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Microwaves and fridges can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
AKIRA Back – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
KOST – This restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cafe – This Cafe only serves light fare. Open daily.
Lobby Bar – On-site lobby lounge. Open selected days.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 40.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bisha Hotel
- Bisha Toronto
- Bisha Hotel Toronto Hotel
- Bisha Hotel Toronto Toronto
- Bisha Hotel Toronto Hotel Toronto
You should know
- The outdoor pool opens for the season in April.