Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 14,040 square feet (1 square metres) and includes conference centres. A sauna, spa services, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Markham hotel.
- 502 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 14,040 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms:
, Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas:
Self parking (surcharge)
, Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (37.4 km / 23.3 mi)
Train station: Markham Unionville Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa offers 502 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation has separate sitting areas and is furnished with queen sofa beds. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries and a hairdryer. This Markham hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Sitting area
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Glow has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Weight limit: 75 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- 24-hour check-in
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD $17.00 and CAD $22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 75.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Conference Centre
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre Hotel
- Hilton Suites Conference Centre Hotel Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Hotel Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Hotel
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre Markham
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa Hotel
- Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre & Spa Markham
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Toronto-Hotels-Hilton-Toronto/Markham-Suites-Conference-Centre-&-Spa.h6319-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Toronto-Hotels-Hilton-Toronto/Markham-Suites-Conference-Centre-&-Spa.h6319-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Problem accessing the absolute URL "https://www.ebookers.com/Toronto-Hotels-Hilton-Toronto/Markham-Suites-Conference-Centre-&-Spa.h6319-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&". java.io.FileNotFoundException: https://www.ebookers.com/Toronto-Hotels-Hilton-Toronto/Markham-Suites-Conference-Centre-&-Spa.h6319-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&