Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with digital TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the restaurant and room service to the bar
- 6 minutes by car from Yorkdale Shopping Centre and 12 minutes from Ontario Science Centre
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1072 reviews
About the Novotel Toronto North YorkLocation 3 Park Home Avenue, Toronto, ON M2N6L3
Novotel Toronto North York offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 6500 square feet (604 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Novotel Toronto North York. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 260 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 6500 sq ft of conference space
- 604 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (21.8 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: Toronto North York Old Cummer Station (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Metro station: North York Centre Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Toronto North York offers 260 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Novotel Toronto North York has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 17 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Hotel Toronto North York
- Novotel Toronto North York
- Toronto North York Novotel
- Accor North York
- North York Novotel
- Novotel North York
- Novotel Toronto North York Hotel North York
- Novotel Toronto North York Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.