The Atmosphere Boutique Suites offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Atmosphere Boutique Suites also features a rooftop terrace and a lift. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Toronto condo is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- 44 levels
- 2 buildings
- Terrace on the roof
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Separate dining area
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City) (2.3 km / 1.5 mi)
Train station: Union Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
Metro station: King St West at John St West Side Stop (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Atmosphere Boutique Suites offers 4 forms of accommodation with washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Rooms open to balconies. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms. Beds feature premium bedding. Accommodation at this 3.5-star condo has kitchens with fridges, hobs, microwaves and separate dining areas. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. This Toronto condo provides complimentary wireless Internet access. 50-inch LED televisions come with cable channels and Netflix. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and fans.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Dining room
- Living room
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Recreational amenities at the condo include a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Friday: 11:00 AM-7:00 PM
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Government-issued photo identification is required to be provided at concierge.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: CAD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: CAD 40 for check-in between 10 PM and 1:00 AM
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Atmosphere Boutique Suites Condo Toronto
- Atmosphere Boutique Suites Condo
- Atmosphere Boutique Suites Toronto
- Atmosphere Boutique Suites
- The Atmosphere Suites Toronto
- The Atmosphere Boutique Suites Condo
- The Atmosphere Boutique Suites Toronto
- The Atmosphere Boutique Suites Condo Toronto
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at The Atmosphere Boutique Suites.
url importing http://www.ebookers.com/Toronto-Hotels-The-Atmosphere-Boutique-Suites.h21075731-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Toronto-Hotels-The-Atmosphere-Boutique-Suites.h21075731-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://www.ebookers.com/Toronto-Hotels-The-Atmosphere-Boutique-Suites.h21075731-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&