Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Romanoff Restaurant
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and a terrace
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Just a 3-minute drive from Princess Theatre and 7 minutes from Babbacombe Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 1390 reviews
About the The Headland Hotel & SpaLocation Daddyhole Road, Torquay, England TQ1 2EF
The Headland Hotel & Spa offers its guests a sauna and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. Spa services, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at The Headland Hotel & Spa. Self parking is free. This 3-star Torquay hotel is smoke free.
- 78 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Torquay Station (2.8 km / 1.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Headland Hotel & Spa offers 78 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Romanoff Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
The Gallery Lounge – This bar specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Manicures and pedicures
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.