Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Regatta Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body treatments or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Princess Theatre and 7 minutes from Babbacombe Beach
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
The Imperial Torquay ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Imperial Torquay
8 Jun 2019 by Management response
Dear Anonymous, Thank you for your review. I'm glad that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with rest of the team.
1 May 2019 by Guest relations
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taken the time to review your stay at the Hotel. We really appreciated our guests feedback. I am sorry that your meal was not up to expectations and the team did not respond to your complaint in the correct manner. I will discuss this further with the Restaurant Manager so he can investigate. I do hope that you will return to the Hotel so we can restore your faith and show this is not our usual standard.
16 Apr 2019 by Guest relations
Good Afternoon, Thank you for taken the time to review your stay with us. We really appreciate our guests feedback. I will share the comments you have given us with the Hotel Team.
Great hotel room view, great location.
Nice hotel, good location but rooms far too hot!
warm welcome but bit shabby in parts
About the The Imperial TorquayLocation Park Hill Road, Torquay, England TQ1 2DG
The Imperial Torquay offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a health club, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly The Imperial Torquay. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Torquay hotel is smoke free.
- 152 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) (42.9 km / 26.6 mi)
- Train station: Torquay Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Imperial Torquay offers 152 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Regatta Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When booking 5 rooms or more, or 10 room nights or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 40.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Imperial Hotel Torquay
- Imperial Hotel
- Imperial Torquay
- Imperial Torquay Hotel
- The Imperial Hotel Torquay
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).