Find cheap hotels in Tortona
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tortona
Most frequently booked hotels in Tortona
Finding Tortona Hotels
So, you're considering going to Tortona? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tortona
When you're thinking about where to stay in Tortona, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Tortona hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Motel 2 - Tortona
The city of Tortona has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tortona include:
- Tortona Castle
- Castelnuovo Scrivia Cathedral
- Regina Elena Park
- Mother of the Fallen Statue
- House Museum Fausto Coppi
- Museo della Battaglia di Marengo
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
When arranging your Tortona getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tortona?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tortona, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tortona are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 255 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 498 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tortona is 1288 mm.