Find cheap hotels in Tourlaville
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tourlaville
Most frequently booked hotels in Tourlaville
Finding Tourlaville Hotels
So, you're considering going to Tourlaville? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Tourlaville has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tourlaville include:
- Chateau des Ravalet
- Liberation Museum
- Cite de la Mer
- Thomas Henry Museum
- Holy Trinity Basilica
- Brix Church
- Ludiver Observatory and Planetarium
When is the Best Time to Explore Tourlaville?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Tourlaville, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tourlaville are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and December, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tourlaville is 27 mm.