- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts)
- 1 min walk
- Belfry of Tournai
- 4 min walk
- Grand Place
- 7 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Auberge de Jeunesse de Tournai is located in Tournai. Belfry of Tournai and Pont des Trous are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Lille Metropole Public Golf and Brigode Golf Club. Ecopark Adventures and Koezio are also worth visiting.
- Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts) - 1 min walk
- Belfry of Tournai - 4 min walk
- Grand Place - 7 min walk
- Cathédrale Notre Dame - 8 min walk
- Tournai Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Tournai Station - 19 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Belgian cuisine.
About this property
Auberge de Jeunesse de Tournai
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.