Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with spring water baths, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, laundry facilities and a lift
- On-site recreation includes hot springs
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the local sightseeing
- Just a 2-minute drive from Toyama Science Museum and a few minutes from Toyama Castle
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 130 reviews
About the Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado NonoLocation 3-9-2, Sougawa, Toyama, 9300083
Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado Nono offers its guests hot springs. Public spaces have free WiFi. Spa services, vending machine, and laundry facilities are also featured at Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado Nono. This 3-star Toyama hotel is smoke free.
- 151 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kamihommachi station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Tennen Onsen Toyama Tsurugi no Yu Onyado Nono offers 151 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and a safe. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a spring water bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
- Spring water bath
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot spring (onsen). This service features separate men's and women's areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property. For more details, please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.