Find cheap hotels in Treguidel
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Treguidel
Most frequently booked hotels in Treguidel
Finding Treguidel Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Treguidel? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Treguidel
When you're thinking about where to stay in Treguidel, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Treguidel hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Chambres d'hôtes Les Côtes d'Armor
- Cottages Les Côtes d'Armor
- Breakfast Côtes D'armor
The city of Treguidel has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Treguidel include:
- Binic Beach
- Beach of L'Avant-Port
- Beach of Godelins
- Kermaria Chapel
- Casino Beach
- Portrieux Beach
- Saint-Quay Port d'Armor
When arranging your Treguidel getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Treguidel?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Treguidel, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Treguidel are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Treguidel is 28 mm.