Find cheap hotels in Tregunc
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tregunc
Most frequently booked hotels in Tregunc
Finding Tregunc Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Tregunc? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Tregunc hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tregunc
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Tregunc, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Tregunc hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Les Grandes Roches
Travellers who stayed at this Tregunc hotel appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- House: sea View, Beach Access, Indoor Pool, Heated 01/05/15/10
The city of Tregunc has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tregunc include:
- Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper
- Musee de la Peche
- Office de Tourisme de Pont-Aven
- Plage des Dunes
- Plage du Cap Coz
- Pole Offshore Racing
- Cornouaille Golf Club
When making plans for your trip to Tregunc, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tregunc?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Tregunc, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tregunc are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tregunc is 30 mm.