- Natural History Museum at Tring
- 3 min drive
- Rex Cinema
- 10 min drive
- Ashridge Estate
- 14 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Tring, Pendley Manor is in a rural location and near a train station. Ashridge Estate and Ascott House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Warner Bros. Studio Tour London and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. Royal National Rose Society Gardens and Hertfordshire County Showground are also worth visiting.
- Natural History Museum at Tring - 3 min drive
- Rex Cinema - 10 min drive
- ZSL Whipsnade Zoo - 11 min drive
- Ashridge Estate - 14 min drive
- Chartridge Park Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Tring Station - 13 min walk
- London (LTN-Luton) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.