Find cheap hotels in Tripoli
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tripoli
Most frequently booked hotels in Tripoli
Finding Tripoli Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Tripoli? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 16 Tripoli hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tripoli
When you're deciding where to stay in Tripoli, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Tripoli hotels for their free breakfast:
- Ceragio Hotel & Apartments
- Arhontiko Kordopati Traditional Guesthouse
- Mainalon Resort
The city of Tripoli has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tripoli include:
- Temple of Agia Foteini
- Agia Foteini
- Kapsia Cave
- Areos Plaza
- Archaeological Museum of Tripoli
- Matzounio Central Public Library
- Independence Square
When arranging your Tripoli getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tripoli?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Tripoli, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tripoli are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 406 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tripoli is 941 mm.