Find cheap hotels in Trois-Rivieres
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Trois-Rivieres
Most frequently booked hotels in Trois-Rivieres
Top budget Trois-Rivieres hotel deals
Finding Trois-Rivieres Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Trois-Rivieres? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 53 Trois-Rivieres hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Trois-Rivieres, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Trois-Rivieres has different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 4 budget hotels
- 25 family-friendly hotels
- 2 luxury hotels
- 18 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Trois-Rivieres
When you're deciding where to stay in Trois-Rivieres, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Trois-Rivieres hotels for the free breakfast:
- Auberge La Rocaille
- Manoir Becancourt
- Motel Becancour
These Trois-Rivieres hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Trois-Rivieres
- Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
- Hotel Montfort Nicolet
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Trois-Rivieres appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- Auberge Gouverneur Shawinigan
- Hotel les Suites de Laviolette
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Trois Rivieres Conference Centre
The culturally-rich city of Trois-Rivieres is known for its riverfront. Popular attractions in and around Trois-Rivieres include:
- Boucher de Niverville Manor
- Galerie d'art du Parc
- Gatien-Lapointe Library
- Quebec Museum of Folk Culture
- Cathedral of the Assumption
- Old Prison of Trois-Rivieres
- Ursulines Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Trois-Rivieres?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Trois-Rivieres, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Trois-Rivieres are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -15°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Trois-Rivieres is 31 mm.