- Lacock Abbey
- 10 min drive
- Bowood Golf & Country Club
- 19 min drive
- University of Bath
- 24 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 70 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Somerset Arms is located in Trowbridge. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Center Parcs Longleat Forest and Alice Park, while Roman Baths and The Trowbridge Museum and Art gallery are cultural highlights. Longleat Safari and Adventure Park and The Courts Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.
- Lacock Abbey - 10 min drive
- Bowood Golf & Country Club - 19 min drive
- Recreation Ground - 23 min drive
- Bath Rugby Stadium - 23 min drive
- University of Bath - 24 min drive
- Melksham Station - 5 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 71 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Somerset Arms
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The cleanliness was below par as our room had not been hoovered and there was dust on the kettle and bedside table. There were cobwebs in the bathroom. The shower rail was loose. We had booked breakfast for 8.30am but when we came downstairs we could not get into the bar area. The chef arrived 10 mins late and we can only assume that there was no one on site overnight. If this was the case then we should have been informed and an emergency number, especially as there were also a couple of elderly guests too. The pool room was a complete mess and the lighting was not working. This place needs some love and attention!