Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine and ocean views while dining at Anchor's
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- 9 minutes by car from Tsuen Wan Plaza and 11 minutes from Ladies' Market
- Free shopping centre and local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
54.0% of guests recommend out of 228 reviews
About the Bay Bridge Lifestyle RetreatLocation 123 Castle Peak Road, Yau Kom Tau, Tsuen Wan, 0000
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, March and April:
- Swimming pool
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat offers its guests an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Tsuen Wan hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 436 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Dining venue
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (27.9 km / 17.3 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tsuen Wan Station (3.3 km / 2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat offers 436 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 40-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Fridges, microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Anchor's – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges 100% deposit at the time of booking. The full deposit will be forfeited as penalty for any cancellation or no show. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 300.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 60 for adults and HKD 60 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 150 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 300.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bay Bridge Hong Kong Hotel G Tsuen Wan
- Bay Bridge Hong Kong Hotel G
- Bay Bridge Hong Kong G Tsuen Wan
- Bay Bridge Hong Kong G
- Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat Hotel Tsuen Wan
- Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat Hotel
- Bay Bridge Lifestyle Retreat Tsuen Wan
- Bay Bridge Hong Kong by Hotel G
- Bridge Hong Kong by Hotel G
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.