Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with hairdryers, free toiletries and desks
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy seafood while dining at Anchor's Seafood and Beer
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- 9 minutes by car from Victoria Harbour and 10 minutes from Nathan Road Shopping District
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 50 reviews
About the CommuneLocation 123 Castle Peak Road, Yau Kom Tau, Tsuen Wan,
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Commune offers its guests a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool. The business-friendly Commune also features a terrace, concierge services, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tsuen Wan Station (3.3 km / 2.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Commune offers 48 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a limited basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Anchor's Seafood and Beer – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hostel include a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000.0 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 60.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 150.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in October.
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.