Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy international cuisine at Cafe Lido, a coffee shop with ocean views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the overall comfort, nice bathrooms and low noise level
- 9 minutes by car from Tsing Ma Bridge and 10 minutes from Apliu Street Market
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 1314 reviews
About the Royal View HotelLocation 353 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, 0
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 01 December until 31 March:
- Swimming pool
As a guest of Royal View Hotel, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the family-friendly Royal View Hotel. A free area shuttle within 10 mi is available. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Art Deco Tsuen Wan hotel.
- 1 building
- 688 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (26.4 km / 16.4 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tsuen Wan West Station (4.4 km / 2.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 10 mi; shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Royal View Hotel offers 688 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe Lido – Overlooking the ocean, this coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 250.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 500 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 108 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: HKD 250 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 250.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal View Hotel Tsuen Wan
- Royal View Tsuen Wan
- Royal View Hotel Hong Kong
- Hotel Royal View
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The seasonal pool will open in January and close in January.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.