Find cheap hotels in Tsuru
Hotels from £51
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tsuru
Most frequently booked hotels in Tsuru
Finding Tsuru Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Tsuru? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Tsuru has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tsuru include:
- Mount Fuji
- Chureito Pagoda
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway
- Itchiku Kubota Art Museum
- Fuji-Q Highland
- Kitaguchiihongu Fuji Sengen Shrine
- Narusawa Ice Cave
When arranging your Tsuru getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Tokyo (HND-Haneda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tsuru?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Tsuru, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Tsuru are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tsuru is 38 mm.