Find cheap hotels in Tudela
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tudela
Most frequently booked hotels in Tudela
Finding Tudela Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Tudela? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 13 Tudela hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Tudela
When you're deciding where to stay in Tudela, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Tudela hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Hotel Aire de Bardenas
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Tudela enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- AC Hotel Ciudad de Tudela by Marriott
The city of Tudela has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tudela include:
- Plaza de los Fueros
- Museo de Tudela
- Munoz Sola Museum of Modern Art
- Tudela Cathedral
- Torre Monreal
- Puente Sobre
- Bardenas Reales
When arranging your Tudela getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Pamplona (PNA) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tudela?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tudela, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Tudela are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 60 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 116 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 67 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 94 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Tudela is 337 mm.