Find cheap hotels in Tuggerah
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Tuggerah
Most frequently booked hotels in Tuggerah
Finding Tuggerah Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Tuggerah? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Tuggerah has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Tuggerah include:
- Westfield Tuggerah
- Kooindah Waters Golf Club
- Wyong Racecourse and Showground
- Alison Homestead
- Wyong Golf Club
- TreeTop Adventure Park Central Coast
- Ourimbah State Forest
When making plans for your trip to Tuggerah, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Tuggerah?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Tuggerah, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Tuggerah are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and July, whereas October and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Tuggerah is 33 mm.