Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, safes and free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a beach bar and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes bicycles to rent
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Steps from Tulum Beach and a 4-minute drive from Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Playa Canek Beachfront Eco HotelLocation Carretera Boca Paila Km 8.3, Tulum, QROO 77780
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A beach bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Playa Canek Beachfront Eco Hotel.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (125.7 km / 78.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Playa Canek Beachfront Eco Hotel offers 13 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Rooms open to balconies or patios. This Tulum hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Playa Canek Beachfront Eco Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 140 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Playa Canek Beach Hotel Tulum
- Playa Canek Beach Hotel
- Playa Canek Beach Tulum
- Playa Canek Beach
- Playa Canek Boutique Eco Hotel Tulum
- Playa Canek Boutique Eco Tulum
- Playa Canek Boutique Eco