- Via Roma
- 7 min walk
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (GAM)
- 9 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- 13 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Turin's Historic Centre neighbourhood, Best Western Hotel Luxor is in the city centre and next to a golf course. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino or Torino Palavela. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Re Umberto Station is 5 minutes by foot and Porta Nuova Station is 6 minutes.
- Via Roma - 7 min walk
- Galleria Civica d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea (GAM) - 9 min walk
- Polytechnic University of Turin - 13 min walk
- Piazza San Carlo - 14 min walk
- Egyptian Museum Torino - 16 min walk
- Re Umberto Station - 5 min walk
- Turin Porta Nuova Station - 6 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Best Western Hotel Luxor
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Sixth floor room had good views over part of the city, and not too much road noise. Hotel was walking distance from the main station and not much further to the shopping centre and attractions. Room was the older style, and not one of the largest, but clean and with decent shower.