- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Polytechnic University of Turin
- 8 min walk
- Sacra di San Michele
- 9 min walk
- Via Roma
- 14 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Turin's Historic Centre neighbourhood, NH Torino Centro is in the city centre and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Piazza San Carlo and Piazza Castello. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino or Allianz Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Vinzaglio Station is just steps away and Porta Susa Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Polytechnic University of Turin - 8 min walk
- Sacra di San Michele - 9 min walk
- Via Roma - 14 min walk
- Santa Cristina - 4 min drive
- Piazza San Carlo - 17 min drive
- Vinzaglio Station - 1 min walk
- Turin Porta Susa Station - 9 min walk
- Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Il Diplomatico – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
NH Torino Centro
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good one-night stay
Everything was great except for some issues with the toilet, which I'm sure could be easily fixed.Otherwise, the room was pretty spacious and clean. Location felt safe and withing walking distance to one of the major train stations as well as to intercity bus stop and Airport express bus service pick-up location - extremely convenient!