Find cheap hotels in Ubaté
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ubaté
Most frequently booked hotels in Ubaté
Finding Ubaté Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Ubaté? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Ubaté has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ubaté include:
- Suesca Church
- Suesca Park
- Suesca Rocks
When is the Best Time to Explore Ubaté?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ubaté, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ubaté are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and January. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ubaté is 1049 mm.