- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- East Sussex National Golf Club
- 7 min walk
- Glyndebourne Opera House
- 11 min drive
- Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station
- 15 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Uckfield, East Sussex National is in a rural location. Lewes Castle and Anne of Cleves' House are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Blackberry Farm Park and Ashdown Forest Llama Park. Knockhatch Adventure Park and Blackstock Farm are also worth visiting.
- East Sussex National Golf Club - 7 min walk
- Glyndebourne Opera House - 11 min drive
- Lewes Castle - 13 min drive
- Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station - 15 min drive
- Charleston Farmhouse - 23 min drive
- Uckfield Station - 5 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pavilion – Golf course view restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Hunningtons – Golf course view buffet restaurant. Serves lunch daily. Reservations required.
About this property
East Sussex National
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great that the hotel has a small gym and pool area. Room and bed a large, not cramped at all. Really enjoyed the walk in shower.