Find cheap hotels in Unzen
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Unzen
Most frequently booked hotels in Unzen
Finding Unzen Hotels
So, you're considering going to Unzen? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 24 Unzen hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Unzen
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Unzen, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate these Unzen hotels for their free breakfast:
- Morino Shirabe
- Kyukamura Unzen
- Hotel Seiunso
The city of Unzen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Unzen include:
- Tachibana Shrine
- Unzen Jigoku Hell
- Unzen Ropeway
- Unzen-Amakusa National Park
- Hachidairyuo Shrine
- Mount Hikoyama
- Shimabarakanto Prefectural Park
When making plans for your trip to Unzen, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Nagasaki (NGS) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Unzen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Unzen, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Unzen are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 282 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 668 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 676 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 24°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 288 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Unzen is 1914 mm.