Find cheap hotels in Uozu
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Uozu
Most frequently booked hotels in Uozu
Finding Uozu Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Uozu? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 9 Uozu hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Uozu
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Uozu, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Uozu hotels for their free breakfast:
- Oyado Ikegami
- Hotel Route-Inn Uozu
This Uozu hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
The city of Uozu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Uozu include:
- Matsukura Castle Ruins
- Uozu Kokusai Country Club
- Uozu Aquarium
- Mirage Land
- Uozu Buried Forest Museum
- Ariso Dome
- Statue of Peace
When arranging your Uozu getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Toyama (TOY) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Uozu?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Uozu, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Uozu are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 244 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 292 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 225 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Uozu is 1009 mm.